IB Recruitment 2014-2015 for 750 Intelligence Officer, Gr-II Executive Jobs
IB Recruitment 2014-2015 for 750 Asst Central Intelligence Officer, Gr-II/ Executive Jobs. Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment for 750 Asst Central Intelligence Officer Gr-II/ Executive Jobs. IB has been released a notification for 750 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply 9th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IB Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs
Total Number of Vacancies: 750 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive:
- UR: 207 Posts
- OBC: 301 Posts
- SC: 180 Posts
- ST: 62 Posts
Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University. Knowledge of computers.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
Age: 18-27 years. Check below notification for age relaxation.
Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Fee payment:
Applicants (who are required to pay the fee) can pay the fee by cash deposit (offline payment) at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application) or by using internet banking facility of State Bank of India or ATM-cum-Debit card of State Bank of India only. Part–II of the on-line application pertains to payment of fee, wherein the applicant can opt for mode of payment, viz., offline payment or online payment.
Offline Payment: In this option, the applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form (wherein name of the applicant and his/her Registration number will be printed) and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
Online Payment (Internet Banking and ATM-Cum-Debit Card): The applicants having internet banking facility of State Bank of India or having ATM-cum-Debit card of State Bank of India can pay the fee online. Once the online payment option is selected by the applicant, he/she would be automatically guided to the website of State Bank of India and after paying the fee through a user friendly interface, he/she would be guided back to the registration form/website and a confirmation is immediately flashed regarding receipt of payment.
Those candidates who acquire a specific standard in the written test (Paper-I & II) will be called for the interview. The date, place and time of interview shall be intimated to the candidates online. Based on the performance of the candidates in written test (Paper-I & II) and interview, they will be selected subject to the condition of successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification and thereafter medical examination.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mha.nic.in from 11-10-2014 to 09-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id.
- Candidates have to scan photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.mha.nic.in
- Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Read the notification & instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Click here to Apply (Part-I).
- Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- Check the details and submit the application form.
- An unique code will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the code and take the printout copies of form for future use.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.