IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 for Administration cadre Posts
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 for Administration cadre Posts. Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment for 81 Student Counsellor, Jr. Superintendent, Jr. Accounts Officer and Assistant Jobs. IIT Delhi has been released a notification for 81 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 10th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Last Date to Send Applications: 10-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 81 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Student Counsellor
- Jr. Superintendent
- Jr. Accounts Officer
- Sr. Assistant (Catering)
- Jr. Assistant
- Jr. Assistant (Accounts)
Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 60% marks in all Boards / University examinations with 04 years experience OR Master Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 60% marks in all Boards / University examinations with 01 year experience as Sr. Assistant or equivalent. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications. M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must. B.Com. or equivalent qualification from recognized university with at least 60% marks in all Boards / University examinations with 04 years experience. OR
M.Com. or equivalent qualification from recognized university with at least 60% marks in all Boards / University examinations with 01 year experience. Proficiency in Accounting Software like Tally, Pay Roll Accounting, e-TDS etc, Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications. M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
Check below notification link for remaining and post vise detailed educational qualification information.
Pay or Salary:
- Student Counsellor: PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/-
- Jr. Superintendent: PB-3 (Rs. 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
- Jr. Accounts Officer: PB-3 (Rs. 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
- Sr. Assistant (Catering): PB-3 (Rs. 5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
- Jr. Assistant: PB-3 (Rs. 5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
- Jr. Assistant (Accounts): PB-3 (Rs. 5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
There is no age limit for Student Counsellor post and will be decided at the time of shortlisting. However, maximum prescribed age is 32 years for the posts Jr. Superintendent and Jr. Superintendent and 27 years for the posts at Jr. Superintendent, Jr. Assistant and Jr. Assistant (Accounts) Posts. Age is further relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in accordance with Government of India’s rules. Further, the age relaxation upto maximum of five years can be given to the candidates who appear to have special qualification or highly relevant experience for the concerned position.
For employees of IIT’s who are educationally qualified can be considered for direct recruitment across the whole IIT system up to a maximum of 50 years of age.
DD/IPO of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for Student Counsellor Posts and DD/IPO of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for remaining Posts should be enclosed (drawn in favour of Registrar, IIT Delhi payable at New Delhi). No DD/IPO is required for SC/ST posts.
How to Apply:
The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed Application Form along with testimonials; prescribed fee; and latest passport size photograph to Recruitment Cell, Room No. MZ-113, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016. The prescribed application form can be obtained from the Recruitment Cell either in person or by sending a self addressed stamped (` 10/-) envelope of 28 x12 cms and outer cover of request should be superscribed “Request for Application Form-Advertisement No. E-II/08/2014 (E)”. Such postal requests should reach IIT Delhi at least 10 days before the last date of receipt of application form i.e 10th November 2014.
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.