IOCL Recruitment 2014-2015 for Research Officer and Other Jobs
IOCL Recruitment 2014-2015 for Research Officer and Other Jobs. IndianOil Corporation Limited Recruitment for 23 Research Officer, Sr Officer, Manager, SRM, CRM Jobs. IOCL has been released a notification for 23 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 5th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IOCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Last Date to Send Applications: 05-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Research Officer(Chemistry)
- Research Officer(Biotechnology)
- Research Officer (Automotive Research)
- Research Officer(Chemical Engineering)
- Sr. Officer
- Dy. Manager Research/ Senior Research Officer
- Chief Research Manager/Senior Research Manager
Research Officer(Chemistry): Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post-graduation.
Research Officer(Biotechnology): Ph.D in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biosciences/Biochemical or Bioprocess engineering from a recognized university/ Institute
Research Officer (Automotive Research): Masters degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Automobile / Thermal Engg. / IC Engines) from a recognized University / Institute. The dissertation should be in the field of IC Engines / Automotive Fuels / Emission. The abstract of the dissertation in Masters degree in Engineering is to be attached. Minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post-graduation.
Research Officer(Chemical Engineering): Masters degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Minimum 65% marks in Graduation as well as in Post-graduation
Sr. Officer : Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical) or M.Sc (Chemistry / Bio-technology / Polymer) from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65% marks
Dy. Manager Research/ Senior Research Officer: Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post-graduation.
Chief Research Manager/Senior Research Manager: Ph.D in Experimental Physics (Nano Metal Synthesis / CNT synthesis & characterization) OR Ph.D in Physical Chemistry (Surface Chemistry / CNT Characterization / Milling with subject in Surface chemistry/ Colloidal chemistry/ Nanoparticle synthesis with top down technology & characterization) OR Ph.D in Material Science (Nano Metal Synthesis / Nanocomposites / Milling) and PhD in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65 % marks or above in graduation as well as in Post-graduation
Pay or Salary:
- Chief Research Manager: Rs.51,300-73,000/-
- Sr. Research Manager: Rs.43,200-66,000/-
- Dy. Manager: Rs.32,900-58,000/-
- Sr. Research Officer/ Officer: Rs.29,100-54,500/-
- Research Officer: Rs.24,900-50,500/-
- Research Officer(Chemistry): Upper Age Limit will be 32 Years
- Research Officer(Biotechnology): Upper Age Limit will be 32 Years
- Research Officer (Automotive Research): Upper Age Limit will be 28 Years
- Research Officer(Chemical Engineering): Upper Age Limit will be 28 Years
- Sr. Officer: Upper Age Limit will be 35 Years
- Dy. Manager Research/ Senior Research Officer: For Grade C: 36 Years and For Grade B: 32 Years
- Chief Research Manager/Senior Research Manager: For Grade F: 53 Years and For Grade E: 50 Years
General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) as application fee drawn on State Bank of India, Faridabad (Code 10449) in favor of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., R&D CENTRE payable at Faridabad. SC/ST/ PH applicants are exempted from payment of application fee. Write name and address on the reverse of Demand Draft. MO / IPO or any other mode of payment or DD drawn on banks other than SBI will not be accepted.
Depending on number of candidates fulfilling all criteria as mentioned above for the post (based on the scrutiny of the application), candidates will undergo a one-tier/ two-tier selection process for selection to the post. The two tier process may comprise of either a written test or preliminary personal interview (again depending on the number of eligible candidates for the post) followed by a final personal interview. The personal interview / interaction will assess the technical, research Knowledge/ experience/ aptitude and behavioral competencies of the candidates as applicable to the post.
The final selection/Offer of appointment will be based on the candidates performance in Personal interview, being declared as medically fit by IOCL designated Physician, availability of vacancies in various positions advertised, and subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria with respect to academic qualification, age, work experience, clear release order from previous employers, NOC (from present employer, in case of candidates working in govt./quasi-govt./PSU) as may be applicable. Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully.
How to Apply:
Only those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit typed/computer printed applications strictly in the prescribed format (attached) to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, R&D Centre, Post Box No. 720, Escorts Nagar Post Office, Faridabad-121007. Since the applications will be received through Post Box on or before 5th december 2014.
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.