Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for ITBP Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Recruitment 2014 For Constable. ITBP has released notification for the recruitment of Constable posts. There are almost 544 jobs or vacancies in ITBP. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 27th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
ITBP Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force: 544 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 27th October 2014
Name of the Post:
- Constable (General Duty) 544 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed in Matriculation or 10th Class from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 23 years as on 01-08-2014 i.e, should must be born between 01-08-1991 to 01-08-1996 for General candidates, 01-08-2014 to 01-08-1996 for SC/ ST candidates, 01-08-1998 to 01-08-1996 for OBC-NCL candidates. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of Height Bar Test, Race(PET), Physical Standard Test, Document verification, Biometric identification, Writen Test, Merit List,Medical Examination.
- Height Bar Test:The candidates wil be put hrough the Height Bar test and qualified candidates wil be sent for 1 mile race.
- Race(PET): After height bar test, the candidates wil be subjected to 1 mile race to be completed within 6.30 minutes. b) Physical Standard Test(PST): Candidates, who are qualified in race, wil
be screned first for height, chest and weight measurements.
- Documentation: The candidates who qualify in the Physical standard Test wil be required to produce al relevant documents, in original only, asmentioned in para 7 above.
- Biometric identification: Finger impresion in respect of Documentation qualified candidates wil be captured immediately and wil be verified on subsequent recruitment ests to avoid impersonation.
- Writen Test (10 Marks): (i) The candidates who qualify the Documentation stage wil be required to apear in a writen test.
(ii) NON-OMR based multiple choice question paper wil be set (Bilngual i.e. in Hindi & English) to ases the general
awarenes/General Knowledge, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, analytical aptiude and abilty to observe and distinguish paterns and to test basic knowledge of candidate in English/Hindi. The question paper wil cary 10 objective types multiple choice questions and would cary 10 marks. There wil be no negative marking.
(iii) Minimum qualifying marks for General and Ex-Servicemen- 35% andfor SC/ST and OBC category candidates is 3%.h) Merit Lists: Merit lists wil be drawn separately in respect of vacancies as given at para-5 (a), in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST, OBC-NCLand
Ex-servicemen, on the basis of marks obtained in the writen test. On the basis of this merit list, the candidates wil be shortlisted for detailed medical examination
How to Apply: Eligible male candidates belonging to Border Districts of Jammu and Kashmir may attend for recruitment rally along with applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of Educational Certificate, Date of birth certificate, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC-NCL Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen, No Objection Certificate, Four latest pasport size photograph etc & other relevant documents from 27-10-2014, 28-10-2014, 29-10-2014, 30-10-2014, 31-10-2014 at 6:00 Hrs.