ITBP Recruitment 2014-2015 for 76 Constable Jobs
ITBP Recruitment 2014-2015 for 76 Constable Jobs. Indo – Tibetan Border Police Recruitment for 76 Constable(Animal Transport) Jobs. ITBP has been released a notification for 76 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply 27th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
ITBP Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Send Applications: 27-11-2014 by 17:30 Hrs
- Last Date to Send Applications for Remote Areas: 28-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 76 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Constable (Animal Transport):
- UR: 28 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
- OBC: 36 Posts
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Pay Band – 1).
Between 18 to 25 Years. Cutoff date for determining the age will be 21st November, 2014 (21/11/2014). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 21.11.1989 and not later than 21.11.1996. Check below notification for age relaxation.
The candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) (non-refundable) as application fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only. CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any
The eligible candidates shall be issued Admit cards to appear in recruitment test. The date and place of recruitment test will be indicated in Admit card.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates should submit their application in the format published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar/website www.itbpolice.nic.in. Applications (duly filled in Hindi or English only) complete in all respects and Candidate’s Admit Card duly filled, in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure ‘I’ and Annexure ‘II’. The application should either typed or neatly hand written in ball pen, on one side only on full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed on application should be sent along with application fee, and enclosures as mentioned in para-11 to “The Inspector General (North East) Frontier HQ ITBP, Old AP Secretariat Building, Cantt Area, GS Road, Shillong (Meghalaya) -793001”, on
or before the prescribed last date i.e. 21.11.2014 for all States except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 28.11.2014.
Click Here for Notification and Application
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.