Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 – Officer Posts
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 – Officer Posts. Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 For Officer (Scale I) Posts. Karnataka Bank has released notification for the recruitment of Officer (Scale I) Posts. There are almost More jobs or vacancies in Karnataka Bank. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 7th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 21-10-2014.
Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 07-11-2014.
Last Date for Editing Application Details: 07-11-2014.
Last Date for Printing the Application: 21-11-2014.
Name of the Posts:
- Officers (Scale I) Posts
Candidates must possess Post Graduation in any discipline or Graduation in Agricultural Sciences or Law.
Candidates minimum age limit is 21 years & maximum age limit is 28 years i.e., Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1986 and not later than 01-10-1993 (both days inclusive). Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-10-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
By online test tentatively scheduled in December 2014 at Bangalore, Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chennai, Chikmagalur, Chikkaballapura, Davangere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Haliyal (near Hubli), Hassan, Haveri, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkurand Udupi Centres. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview. No allowances/ reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three yearsfailing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
Candidates need to Pay Rs 600/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.karnatakabank.com from 21-10-2014 to 07-11-2014. Take print out of online application form and e-Receipt for future use.
Follow Below Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must scan their photograph & signature, have valid email ID & mobile number.Log on to the website www.karnatakabank.com.Click on Recruitment of Officers (Scale I) —> ‘Click here’ beside the Online Registration.To Register, Click on Click here for New Registration.
- Fill all the mandatory details, upload photograph & signature and Make the Fee Payment.Submit error free application form.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated, note it.Take print out of application form and e-Receipt for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.