Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2014 – Research Associate & Fellow Posts
Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2014-2015 For Research Associate & Fellow Posts. Ministry of Earth Sciences has released notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & Fellow Posts. There are almost 09 jobs or vacancies in Ministry of Earth Sciences. Interested and eligible candidates can Attend The Interview on 29th and 30th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in Ministry of Earth Sciences: 09 Posts
Date & Time of Interview: 29 & 30th October 2014 at 10.00 hrs.
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associates: 04 Posts
- Research Fellows: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Geology/ Geophysics/ Seismology/ Physics/ Computers or B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 27 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with application in prescribed format, original and attested copies of relevant certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth & experience, held at Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 on 29-10-2014 & 30-10-2014 at 10.00 hrs.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Registration would start on the given date from 1000 hours and will continue upto 1100 hours. No candidate would be allowed to attend interview, if he/she fails to register within the allotted time.
- Interviews would start from 1100 hours onwards and are likely to be extended to 30-10-2014 depending upon the umber of candidates appearing for interview.
- Venue of Interview: Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- Age Limit: As indicated against each post. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per GoI norms.
- Reservation: As per GoI norms. However, being temporary positions, if suitable reserved candidates are not available, the same would be treated as unreserved.The date of walk-in-interview is the cut-off date for all purposes.
- The selected candidates shall have no claim either implicit or explicit, for their absorption or regularization in any organization of MoES.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
- Duly filled in form in the prescribed format given below should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, and experience should be attached with the application. Applicants are required to bring original certificates/documents for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.