MPPEB Recruitment 2014-2015 – 568 Asst Sub Inspector and other Posts. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Recruitment for 568 Asst Sub Inspector and Other Posts. MPPEB has been released a notification for 568 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 29th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
MPPEB Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 568 Posts
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-10-2014
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (LDC): 395 posts
- Subedar (Stenographer): 173 posts
Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (Old Pattern) with Hindi type writing exam pass from recognized by Madhya Pradesh govt for Assistant Sub-Inspector (LDC), Higher Secondary (Old Pattern) with Diploma in Modern Office Management from AICTE Polytechnic College & Diploma level examination from DOEACC for Subedar (Stenographer).
Candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates belongs to Unreserved & OBC category must pay Rs.500/-, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh, in addition to the examination fees candidates applying online have to pay Rs.70/- through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test & Competitive Examination.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 30-09-2014 to 29-10-2014 till 12:00 am.
- Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Log on to website www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
- Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
- Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
- Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
- Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
- Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Click Here For Apply online