New India Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2014-2015 for 1536 Assistant Posts. New India Assurance Company Ltd has been released a notification for 1536 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 10th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
New India Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-11-2014
- Payment of Fee Date: 18-10-2014 to 10-11-2014
- Online Examination: 17-01-2015, 18-01-2015, 24-01-2015 (Tentative Dates)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1536 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- SC: 175 Posts
- ST: 74 Posts
- OBC: 457 Posts
- General: 830 Posts
Graduation from a recognized university or Pass in HSC/ Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks & should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level and Knowledge of Regional Language.
18 – 30 years as on 30-06-2014 i.e born not earlier than 01-07-2014 & not later than 30-06-1996 (both days inclusive).
Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER/ Female candidates, Rs.500/- for Other category candidates through online by using debit cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master), Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
Selection Procedure: Selected candidates will be called for interview, computer proficiency test, online examination.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.newindia.co.in from 18-10-2014 to 10-11-2014.
General Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
- Log on through the website www.newindia.co.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” —-> Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Click on the Click here to apply online for Assistants Recruitment Exercise – 2014″.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Now click on the “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter the personal details carefully
- Candidates can save their details and proceed to “Save & Next” process, if candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go.
- Now candidates have to pay the fee through online in the concerned bank.
- After payment of fee, e-receipt will be generated candidate may take printout copy of receipt for future use.
- Now upload the copies of photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Now carefully check the details and click on the submit button.
- An Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Now take the printout copies of application form, e-receipt and keep it for future use.