Oil India Limited Recruitment 2014-2015 for Chemists
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2014-2015 for Chemists. Oil India Limited has been released a notification for 8 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walkin on 11th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Walkin Interview Date: 11-11-2014
- Interview Reporting time: 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Chemists on contract
Post Graduation in Chemistry or BE/B Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University. Experience should be Minimum 02 (Two) years of working experience in Drilling/Workover fluids.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 60,000/- plus Rs. 6,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs. 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
Age: Upper Age Limit as on 11.11.2014 will be 65 years.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of mud at well site as per drilling fluid programme.
- Quality control of the mud system as the Drilling progresses.
- Maintenance of mud parameters during Drilling operations considering all Drilling events on line and assessing the various parameters and data available at site from either mud logging unit or other data gathering system.
- Provide operational guideline as and when required. However, Company’s decision regarding all operations shall be final and binding.
- Managing down hole operational problems such as loss circulation, stuck pipe, torque, drag and hole stability etc.
- Maintain inventory of various chemicals, additives, consumption pattern, replenish desired quantity in a manner so as to ensure adequate requirement covering contingency at well site all the time.
- Generate daily reports in standard formats and submit to Head – Chemical (Operation) or his Company representative.
- Test routine mud parameters daily as per requirement and report to Company’s representative.
- Submit mud recap after completion of each well.
- Follow SOP and all safety norms of the industry.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk in interview for engagement on contract basis on 11th November 2014 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.