University of Burdwan Recruitment 2014-2015 for 161 Office Asst and Other Jobs
University of Burdwan Recruitment 2014-2015 for 161 Office Asst and Other Jobs. The University of Burdwan has been released a notification for 161 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply from 22nd October 2014 to 10th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
University of Burdwan Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Starting Date to Apply: 22-10-2014
- Last Date to Send Applications: 10-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 161 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant: 17 Posts
- Laboratory-cum- General Duty Attendant Gr. III: 25 Posts
- General Duty Attendant (GDA): 30 Posts
- Assistant Caretaker: 01 Posts
- Assistant Librarian Gr. II: 09 Posts
- Technical Assistant Gr. II: 20 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 11 Posts
- Field Assistant: 04 Posts
- Steward: 06 Posts
- Hostel Attendant (for Female Candidates only): 02 Posts
- Work Assistant: 03 Posts
- Assistant Curator: 01 Posts
- Computer Operator: 01 Posts
- Hostel / Mess Employee: 10 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer Gr. III (Civil): 01 Posts
- Groundsman: 01 Posts
- Storekeeper: 01 Posts
- Cleaner (Vehicle)-cum-Attendant: 01 Posts
- Helper Night Trip Operator: 01 Posts
- Machine / Instrument Operator: 05 Posts
- L.T. Wireman-cum-Electrician: 01 Posts
- Workshop Mate (for Physics Department): 02 Posts
- Junior Mechanic (for Physics Department): 01 Posts
- Helper Gymnasium: 01 Posts
- Head Wireman-cum-Electrician: 01 Posts
- Junior Catering Assistant: 03 posts
- Technical Assistant Grade-A (for USIC): 02 posts
Please check below notification link for category vise posts details.
Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with Computer Degree/Diploma/Certificate of at least six months’ duration having knowledge of O.S., Word, Excel etc. from a Government or Government recognized Institution. Selected candidates will be required to do typing jobs in Computer also for Office Assistant posts, Passed Class VIII for Laboratory-cum- General Duty Attendant Gr. III posts, Graduate with the speed of 80 and 40 words per minute in Stenography and Typing in Computer respectively, also proficiency in English Composition and Spoken English for Junior Stenographer. Please check below notification for remaining post vise qualification.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 5,400/- to 28,300/- with Grade Pay. Please check below notification link for detailed post vise salary details.
Not above 40 years as on 10/11/2014, relaxation of age for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government of West Bengal rules.
- General category: Rs. 250/-
- OBC category: Rs. 150/-
- SC, ST & PWD category: Rs. 100/-
Must submit a self-addressed envelope (9” x 4”) along with the application form. Candidates who want to apply for more than one post must apply in separate application form against each post.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply by sending application form in prescribed format along with photo-copies of all credentials has to be submitted in the office of the Registrar from 22/10/2014 to 10/11/2014 up to 4 p.m. Check below notification for detailed information about applying and other information.
Related Government Jobs You May Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.