229 Engineer Jobs – BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2014-2015. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal Recruitment for 229 Graduate Engg and Diploma Engg Vacancies. BHEL Bhopal has been released a notification for 229 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 24th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 229 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Chemical Engg: 01 Posts
- Civil Engg: 03
- Computer Science & Application: 04
- Electrical Engg: 43
- Electrical & Electronics Engg: 03
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg: 13
- Industrial Engg: 07
- Information Technology: 01
- Instrumentation Technology: 01
- Mechanical Engg: 60
- Metallurgy: 02
- Civil Engg: 05 Posts
- Electrical Engg: 24 PostsElectronics & Tele-communication Engg: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engg: 40 Posts
- Modern office Mgmt: 20 Posts
Bachelor?s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST/PH from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Pay or Salary:
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month
Age: Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age – 14 Years as on 01-11-2014.
Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided. Applications from Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
How to Apply:
- Application submitted online will only be considered.
- Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in or
www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for
filing of online application and other related information.
- 3. Candidates are advised to go through the „instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
- After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested
copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to :
“ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by
01.12.2014. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2014-15” should be written.
Click Here to Apply Online[ad 07]