CSPHCL Recruitment 2014-2015 for Jr Engineer Jobs
CSPHCL Recruitment 2014-2015 for Jr Engineer Jobs. Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Ltd Recruitment for 132 Junior Engineer Vacancies. CSPHCL has been released a notification for 132 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 1st December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply: 10-11-2014 10:00 AM
- Last date for Step-I of online registration: 01/12/2014 6PM
- Last date for Step-II of online registration: 09/12/2014 6PM
- Last Date to Pay Fee at State Bank of India: 05/12/2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 132 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Electrical: 124 Posts
- Information Technology: 02 Posts
- Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Civil: 04 Posts
Electrical: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical discipline from any Government recognized Institute. (Approved by AICTE) The diploma of “Electrical & Electronics” / “Electrical & Instrumentation” will be considered equivalent to Electrical.
Information Technology: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Information Technology discipline from any Government recognized Institute. (Approved by AICTE)
Computer Science: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Computer Science discipline from any Government recognized Institute. (Approved by AICTE)
Civil: 04 Posts: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Civil discipline from any Government recognized Institute. (Approved by AICTE)
The age limit as on 03/11/2014
Minimum Age limit: 19 years
Maximum Age limit:
- 35 years for UR candidates
- 40 years for OBC/ SC/ST MALE candidates
- 45 years for UR/OBC/SC/ST FEMALE candidates
- Age relaxation shall be allowed to the Ex-Servicemen as per rules of Government of Chhattisgarh
- Application fees of Rs.700/- for General, OBC category AND Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates of Chhattisgarh State.
- Exemption for Departmental Candidates from application fee : Departmental candidates are
exempted from application fee.
- Please note that no change in category will be allowed after the completion of Step-1.
Selection process involves offline written test of two hours duration. The written test will comprise of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers consisting of 80 questions related to professional subject and 20 questions to judge the general awareness & reasoning. The selection shall be on merit basis in written examination only, subject to fulfilling all the criteria / requirements as per this advertisement. Verification of documents of the short listed candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (T&D) / (Civil) – Trainee will be done through counseling at Raipur.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply On-line through CSPHCL website www.cseb.gov.in on or before 1st December 2014.
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.