Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 for 740 Postman and Mail Guard Posts
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 for 740 Postman and Mail Guard Jobs. Delhi Postal Circle, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General has been released a notification for 740 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 3rd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2014 by 11:59 Pm
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 05-12-2014
- Admit Cards can be download from: 13-12-2014
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 21-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 740 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Postman: 732 Posts
- New Delhi South West Division: 104 Posts
- New Delhi West Division: 107 Posts
- Delhi East Division: 107 Posts
- New Delhi Central Division: 83 Posts
- Delhi North Division: 116 Posts
- New Delhi South Division: 160 Posts
- Delhi GPO: 30 Posts
- New Delhi HO: 25 Posts
2. Mail Guard: 08 Posts
- New Delhi Sorting Division: 01 Post
- Delhi Sorting Division: 04 Posts
- Airmail Sorting Division: 03 Posts
Applicants must possess Matriculation from a recognized board or university.
Age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 03-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Registration Fee: Rs 100/- for all categories who have registered.
The examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General, OBC and Ex-servicemen categories is Rs 400/- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe /Physically Impaired/Women are exempted for payment of examination fee.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.indiapost.gov.in from 03-11-2014 by 10.00 hrs to 03-12-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Follow Below Steps for Applying Online:
- Candidates must scan their photograph & signature, have valid e-mail id & mobile number.
- Log on to the website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online: Postman/ Mail Guard Recruitment 2014 Delhi circle’.
- Read the instructions Carefully and Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form
- Submit error free application form.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated.
- Deposit the fee as mentioned above.
- Confirmation of fee will be given through SMS after expiry of 3 working days from payment of fee.
- Click on “Acknowledgment – For Registered candidates only (To Reprint Challan/ To Check Payment Status)” link, login yourself & check your status.
- Take print out of system Generated Registration Slip for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here for Instructions
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.