ESIC Recruitment 2014-2015 – 28 Medical Jobs
ESIC Recruitment 2014-2015 – 28 Medical Jobs.Employees State Insurance Corporation has been released a notification for 28 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Interview on 2nd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
ESIC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Interview date for These Posts : 2nd December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 28 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Senior Resident:09 Posts
- Junior Resident: 04 Posts
- Senior Resident ( 1- YEAR ON CONTRACT):10 Posts
- Full Time Specialist : 02 Posts
- Part Time Specialist : 03 Posts
Candidates Must Complete MBBS with P.G. Degree or equivalent / PG Diploma in particular Speciality with at least 1 yr experience in particular Speciality .( PG Degree is Desirable )Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council for Senior Resident,MBBS Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council for Junior Resident,PG degree/diploma in concerned speciality or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality. For ICU , PG Degree/Diploma in Medicine or Anaesthesia or 2 years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality. For emergency services, experience in casualty services will be given preference for Senior Resident for remaining check notification.
should be up to 35 years for Senior Resident,Senior Resident for 1 year on Contract Posts, up to 30 years for Junior Resident Post, up to 45 years for Full Time Specialist on Contract (1 year),Part Time Specialist on Contract Posts as on 02nd Dec 2014.
Pay or salary:
Rs.25350 + NPA + Other Allowances (Gross Rs. 79,282/- Approx.) for Senior Resident, Basic + Grade Pay Rs.21000/- for jr.Resident, Rs. 25350/ for sr.Resident (1- YEAR ON CONTRACT) , Rs.25350 + NPA + DA + HRA for Full Time Specialist, Rs. 60000/- per month for three hours session per day x 5 days in a week for Part Time Specialist
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk in interview as per given Schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date Of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification ,Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/ latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed). They are advised to appear for interview with duly filled Application.
- Reservation will be executed as per Central Government Rule.
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
- Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
- Private practice will not be allowed for Senior Resident, Full Time Specialist, and Junior Resident.
- In case of selection candidates needs to join duty within 07 days from the date of offer of appointment.
- No Accommodation facility is provided by ESIC for contractual engagements.
- For Senior Residents (3 year Scheme) A Security deposit of Rs. 30,000/- by way of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank other than SBI & payable at Mumbai has to be submitted at the time of joining by Successful candidates which would be forfeited towards administrative expenses if the candidate resigns with in One Year either with or without notice. After 1 year if the candidate resigns without notice then also the security deposit would be forfeited.
- The Service rendered by the SR’s in the Corporation shall be considered as bonded service in Maharashtra State as per Maharashtra State Govt decision No. MED/1013/Admn No.101/13/Edu-2 dated 31.01.2014
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.