HPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 – 61 Engineer, Technician Vacancies
HPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 – 61 Engineer, Technician Vacancies. Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited has been released a notification for 61 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last date for These Posts: 30th November 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 61 Posts
Name of the posts:
- Engineering Graduate: 24 Posts
- Technician(Diploma Holder): 28 Posts
- Technician(Vocational):09 Posts
Candidates Must Complete for Engineering Graduate A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree. For Technician(Diploma Holder) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.For Technician(Vocational) A Certificate in vocational course in respective subject involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
Not less than fourteen years and upper age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidate and 10 yrs for Persons with Disability.
Selection of short-listed candidates will be made through test/ personal interview. Schedule for test/ interview of shortlisted candidates likely to be held tentatively during last week of January 2015 will be published in the website. No call letters or other communication will be made in this regard.
How to apply:
Intrested and eligable Candidates who fulfill above criteria such as, age, qualification and other terms and conditions may apply in the prescribed format to the Deputy General Manager (HR&ES), HPC Ltd, Nagaon Paper Mill, P.O. Kagajnagar, Dist: Morigaon, Assam, PIN-782413 on or before 30th November, 2014.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates who have secured 60% and above marks in their Final Examination in 2014-2015 will be preferred. The Training will be governed by the Apprentices Act 1961 as Amended in 1973& 1986.
- Free of cost medical check-up at HPC, NPM Hospital will be made.Apprentices cannot be assured for company’s accommodation and they are required to make their own boarding & lodging arrangements.
- However, on request, Company vacant quarters may be provided on chargeable basis subject to availability.
- No travel expenses will be paid at the time of selection test / interview as well as at the time of joining training.
- No transport facility or conveyance allowance will be provided.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 12 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.