IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014-2015 – SRF and other Vacancies
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014-2015 – SRF and other Vacancies. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has been released a Notification for 13 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and interested candidates Can apply before last Date i.e 28th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date For These Posts: 28th November 2014.
Total Number of Vacancies: 13 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Project Research Engineer
- Senior Research Fellow
- Project Manager
- Project Research Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Sr. Project Assistant (SPA)
- Project Software Engineer
Candidates have M.Tech./M.E/M.Des., B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience Coursework and/or experience in mathematical modelling and optimization is necessary. Prior experience is using GAMS (General Algebraic Modelling Software) is highly desirable for Project Research Engineer, M.Sc./BE/B. Tech/BVSc./B.Pharm or equivalent and at least 2 years of post-M.Sc./BE/B. Tech/ BVSc./B.Pharm, research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals. ME/M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Engg./Techn.MBBS or BDS with 1 year intern-ship/M.V.Sc./M.Pharma or equivalent for Senior Research Fellow, Ph.D , M.Tech./M.E/M.S/M.Des. with 4 Years Experience, B.Tech./B.E/M.A/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA or equivalent with 6 Years Experience, exposer to language technology will be in advantage for PM for Remaining click below link.
Age should be 25-30 years for Sr. Project Assistant, 22-25 years for Project Research Assistant
Pay or Salary:
Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m for PRF ,Rs.14000/- p.m. for SRF,Rs.42000 – 60000/- p.m. for Project Manger.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidate can apply online , if there is any problem applying online, send in the prescribed Application Form available at Candidates can apply for multiple positions with separate Application Form for each position. The postal address to send the application is as given below.
Assistant Registrar (R & D Office),
IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai-400076, Phone: 022-2576 4078
Click Here For Notification
Click Here For Apply online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 12 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.