IIT Recruitment 2014-2015 – Engineer and Other Vacancies
IIT Recruitment 2014-2015 – Engineer and Other Vacancies. Indian Institute Of Technology has been released a notification for 19 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 06th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIT Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 06 December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Registrar:01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar : 03 Posts
- Superintending Engineer: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Computer Engineer/ System Programmer: 02 Posts
- Office Superintendent: 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant ## : 06 Posts
- Junior Translator (Hindi):01 Post
Candidates Must Complete A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale for Deputy Registrar, Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record for Deputy Librarian,Master’s Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent of B in the UGC seven point scale, along with a good academic record.Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at Master’s level in case of SC/ST/PD candidates for more details click below link.
Preferably below 55 years as on the last date of submission of application for Deputy Registrar,for Deputy Librarian,Preferably below 50 years as on the last date of submission of application. for Assistant Registrar,for Superintending Engineer,for Executive Engineer (Civil),for Computer Engineer/ System Programmer,for Office Superintendent,for Junior Assistant ##,for Junior Translator (Hindi)
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can send Application form along with detailed instructions is available on our website: www.iitbhu.ac.in. The Application Form along with attested copies of certificates and application fee in the form of a MICR Coded non-refundable demand draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) payable at S.B.I., I.T. BHU Branch (Code 11445), Varanasi must reach the Registrar, Non-Faculty Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi – 221005 (India) on or before 06-12-2014:
General Terms And Conditions:
- The positions advertised in this advertisement (No.02/2014-15) are subject to approval by the Board of Governors of the Institute.
- Traveling Allowance is admissible to the candidates called for interview as per the Institute norms by the shortest route from the address mentioned in the interview letter or place of journey to the Institute, whichever is less, on submission of tickets of both ways journey. The Traveling Allowance shall not be paid in cash but sent by cheque to the correspondence address of the candidate.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of positions may increase or decrease at the time of interview. The Institute may relax the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidate with exceptional merit.
- The Institute may draw a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the last date of the submission of online application i.e. 06-12-2014.
- Relaxation in Age Limit for Physically Handicapped: Upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxed (a) by ten years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs) in case of direct recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts; (b) by 5 years (10 years for SCs/STs and 8 years for OBCs) in case of direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ where recruitment is made otherwise than through open competitive examination; and (c) by 10 years (15 years for
- SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs) in case of direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts through open
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Application after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper/ enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work (in DD/MM/YYYY format), name, designation and signature of the Administrative Authority/Owner of the organization along with his/her seal.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.