NCAOR Recruitment 2014-2015 – Scientist and other Jobs
NCAOR Recruitment 2014-2015 – Scientist and other Jobs. National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research has been released a notification for 06 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend interview on 1st December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NCAOR Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Walk-in Date for These Posts: 01-12-2014 from 9:00 AM
Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan,
Total Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Scientist C : 01 Post
- Section Officer : 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr. : 02 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
Candidates must complete First Class M.Sc. in Electronics/instrumentation with at least three years experience in the relevant field for Scientist C, A Master’s Degree from a recognized University.Operational computer knowledge.3 years experience preferably in Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Bodies/ in the area of administration, purchase & stores, finance & accounts, etc. for Section Officer, Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts @ 120 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts. (Eng.) 75 mts. (Hindi) (on manual type writer) or 50 mts. (Eng.) 65 mts. (Hindi) on computer. Three years experience in Secretarial / Office Management work. for Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr for Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr., Master’s degree in Geophysics or Geology or Applied Geology or Seismology or Maths or Physics or Computers with first class from a recognized University or equivalent. Doctorate degree in the relevant subject or area of specialization (Or) 3 years experience in Research and Development or in academic institutions supported by publications for Research Associate
Age relaxation to the employees of GOI and SC/ST/OBC as per GOI norms. Age relaxations may also be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.age 40 years for Scientist c, for remaining posts below 35 years
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600 for Scientist C, Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4800 for Section Officer and Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr , Rs. 22,000/-+ HRA + MA as applicable for Research Associate.
How To Apply:
Intersted and Eligible candidates can attend a walk-in-interview and bring the original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste etc. Duly attested copies of all the documents must be submitted with the Bio-data (As per enclosed Application Form). One self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the bio-data at Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune on 01.12.2014 (Monday).If the interview is not completed on the stipulated day and time, you may have to attend the same on subsequent day.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.