NHRC Recruitment 2014-2015 for Stenos and Drivers
NHRC Recruitment 2014-2015 for Stenos and Drivers. National Human Rights Commission Recruitment for 13 Stenographer Grade ‘D’ and Staff Car Driver Vacancies. NHRC has been released a notification for 13 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 15th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NHRC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Send Application: 15-11-2014
- For Remote Areas: 21-11-2014
Check below notification link for remote areas name.
Total Number of Vacancies: 13 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade-D: 11 Posts
- Staff Car Driver: 2 Posts
Stenographer Grade-D: 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board or University, A speed of 80 words per minutes in
Shorthand (English/Hindi) and Desirable qualification is Degree from a recognized university.
Staff Car Driver: Possession of a valid driving license for motorcars, Knowledge of motor mechanism and experience of driving motorcar for at least 5 years and Desirable qualification is Pass in the 8th standard of any recognized school.
Pay or Salary:
- Stenographer Grade-D: PB-1(Rs.5200-20200)+Rs.2400/-
- Staff Car Driver: PB-1(Rs.5200-20200)+Rs.1900/-
Stenographer Grade-D: Not exceeding 27 years (Relaxable for Govt servant upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.) Age relaxation as applicable under rules shall be available to the SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15/11/2014 for all cases.
Staff Car Driver: Between 23 and 30 years (Relaxable for Govt servant upto the age of 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.) Age relaxation as applicable under rules shall be available to the SC candidates. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15/11/2014 for all cases.
Rs.100/- (Rupees one Hundred only) payable through Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque drawn on “NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION”. Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped categories. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection will be made on the basis of merit in Matriculation/ 10th Class in 10+2 examination system.
How to Apply:
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions as mentioned in Annexure-I may apply in the prescribed format as per Annexure-II by post to the Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023, along with copies of relevant supporting self attested documents like proof of age, qualification, category certificate, disability certificate etc.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.