NSPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 For 64 Diploma, ITI, Lab Assistant Posts
NSPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 For 64 Diploma Engineer, ITI, Lab Assistant (Trainee) Vacancies. NTPC sail power company private limited has been released a notification for 64 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NSPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last date for These Posts: 30th November 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 64 Posts
Name of the posts:
- Diploma Engineer Trainee:30 Posts
- ITI Trainee: 30 Posts
- Lab Assistant Trainee:04 posts
Candidates Must Complete Diploma in Mechanical Engg. or Control & Instrumentation or Elecrical or Electronic Engg. with seventy percent marks from any recognized Institution or Organization.Candidates who wish to apply for ITI Trainee post must posess the following skill and criteria Passed Matric (10th) with ITI in Fitter or Electrician or Electronic of a recognized College or Institute.Candidates who wish to apply for Lab Assistant Trainee post must posess the following skill and criteria: Pass out B.Sc Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Industrial or Chemistry from a recognized University.
Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age of 27 years.
Candidates have to pay application fee Rs.300/- for Diploma Engineer Trainee for General / OBC category candidates. Exempted fees for SC / ST category candidates Interested candidates have to pay ITI Trainee application fee Rs.200/- for Unreserved category candidates. No fees for Reserved category candidates.Applicants have to pay Lab Assistant Trainee application fee Rs.200/- for Unreserved (General / OBC) category candidates. No fees for Reserved (SC / ST) category candidates.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NSPCL only. To apply visit: www.nspcl.co.in with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 10.00 hours of 03.11.2014 to midnight of 30.11.2014. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. NSPCL will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 12 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.