RRB Recruitment 2014-2015 for 951 Vacancies
RRB Recruitment 2014-2015 for 951 Vacancies. Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for RRB Recruitment ? Here is the good news for you all.RRB Recruitment – 951 Staff Nurse, Health & Other Vacancies. Railway Recruitment Board has released notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector and Other Vacancies.There are almost 951 jobs or vacancies in Railway Recruitment Board. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e.1st December 2014.Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
RRB Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 951 Posts
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 01st Nov 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01st December 2014 by 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 28th Nov 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 08th Feb 2015
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse: 438 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III: 227 Posts
- Pharmacist-III: 168 Posts
- ECG Technician: 06 Posts
- Radiographer: 25 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade-II: 26 Posts
- Lab Superintendent Grade-III: 31 Posts
- Haemo Dialysis Technician: 01 Post
- Cardiology Technician: 04 Posts
- Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 09 Posts
- District Extension Educator: 03 Posts
- Dietician: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician: 01 Post
- Male Field Worker: 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist: 01 Post
- Optometrist: 02 Posts
- Audiometry Technician: 02 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 01 Post
- Cath Lab Technician: 01 Post
Applicants should possess General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing), should have valid registration with Indian Nursing Council for Staff Nurse, B.Sc Chemistry & one year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector for Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III, 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy & registrayion with Pharmacy Council of India for Pharmacist-III, Higher Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board/ university & one year certificate course in ECG Technician from recognozed institution for ECG Technician. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of written examination, document verification, medical fitness.
Applicants should pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online by using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip on or before 28-11-2014. SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the concerend RRB webiste on or before 01-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
General Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the webiste of RRB to which the candidate wants to apply.Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
- Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.Login using the Registration Number and Password.Fill other relevant personal details.
- Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.