SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 – Dy. Manager Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 – Dy. Manager Posts. Steel Authority of India Limited has been released a notification for 12 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply online on or before 30th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16th December 2014
- Last Date Send Receipt of Application: 30th December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Dy. Manager (Law), (E3): 12 Posts
Candidates must Complete Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University with at least 60% aggregate marks.
Candidates having 35 years Relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC candidates. Relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will be admissible for PWD candidates.
Pay or Salary:
Rs.500/- would be charged as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates. (Rs.100/- as processing fees for SC/PWD candidates).Category (SC/ OBC/PWD) once entered in the online application form will not be allowed to be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates would be required to apply online only through careers page of SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The online registration site would be open from 24th Nov 2014 to 16th Dec 2014. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following
- Valid e-mail ID & mobile phone no.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg file only of less than 50 kb size) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg/jpeg file only of less than 20 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying the candidate should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility. Candidates not fulfilling the requirement specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation /secondary certificate, provide clear & complete postal address, mobile numbers and e-mail address.
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/ Public undertakings should apply through proper channel/ produce No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
Click Here For Apply online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.