SBI Recruitment 2014-2015 – 6425 Clerk Vacancies
SBI Recruitment 2014-2015 – 6425 Clerk Vacancies. State Bank of India(Associate Banks of State Bank of India) has been released a notification for 6425 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply from 20th Nov 2014 to 09th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SBI Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date Apply: 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014
- Last Date to Pay Fee Online: 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014
- Last Date to Pay Fee Offline: 22-11-2014 to 11-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 6425 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Clerks: 6425 Posts
Name of The Banks:
- State Bank of Mysore: 725 Posts
- State Bank of Patiala: 1200 Posts
- State Bank of Travancore: 1300 Posts
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 1000 Posts
- State Bank of Hyderabad: 2200 Posts
Candidates must Complete A Degree (Graduation level) from recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/State Government.
The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/ provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university / institution. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.12.2014. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.12.2014. (c) Should be able to write and speak English. (d) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
Minimum Age : 20 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.12.2014). Candidates born between 01.12.1986 and 01.12.1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Pay or Salary:
Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview. b. The test will be online objective type, consisting of
- General Awareness
- General English
- MarketingAptitude /Computer Knowledge.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English,will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. Each testwill be of 40 marks.For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates will be given a composite time of 2Hours 15minutes There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.Candidateswill have to pass in each of the objective tests. The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon) for being considered for interview. Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
For General Candidates Rs. 600/-(App. Fee including intimation charge), for SC/ST/PH Rs.100/-. Fee once deposited will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects. The fee sent through Indian Postal Order, Bank Drafts, Cheques, Currency Notes etc. will not be accepted. Such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After registration candidates are required to pay fee through either online(using Debit/Credit card /Internet banking) or off line mode
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.Once e-receipt/ application containing fee details is generated,registration is confirmed.
- No application without proper payment of application fee/ intimation charges would be valid.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their online application form 3-4 days after submitting the fee/intimation charges and have for their record. This application will be containing fee details, if the registration is completed
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.