SSCKKR Recruitment 2014-2015 for Asst, DEO Posts
SSCKKR Recruitment 2014-2015 for Asst, DEO Posts. Staff Selection Commission Karnataka-Kerala Region Recruitment for 63 Data Processing Assistant Grade-B, Assistant Drug Inspector, Junior Technical Assistant, Data Entry operator Vacancies. SSCKKR has been released a notification for 63 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 12th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSCKKR Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Applications: 12-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 63 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-B: 06 Posts
- Assistant Drug Inspector: 50 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 01 Posts
- Data Entry operator: 06 Posts
Data Processing Assistant Grade-B: Master‟s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialisation in Computer Applications) or BE / B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology from a recognised University or Institute
Assistant Drug Inspector: Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised University or equivalent.
Junior Technical Assistant: Certificate in Forest Rangers Course from any recognised Institute/ Graduate in Science/Computer Science.
Data Entry operator: Bachelor‟s Degree in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Computer Science of a recognized University or Equivalent. Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-B: Not exceeding 30 years
- Assistant Drug Inspector: Not exceeding 30 years
- Junior Technical Assistant: Not exceeding 28 years
- Data Entry operator: Not Exceeding 25 years
Check below notification link for post wise age relaxation.
Pay or Salary:
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-B: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
- Assistant Drug Inspector: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Technical Assistant: Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Data Entry operator: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT FEE STAMP) available in major Post offices.
Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
Below Documents to be attached with the Application:
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form.
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
- Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S.
- Self Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test/Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny.
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item (iv) above).
- Self Attested copies of experience certificates.
- Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
How To Apply:
Applications must be submitted in the format of Application form is available in below notification link and also available on the Regional Office‟s website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in. Applications should be submitted to the “The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034”. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………………. ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO………………………………….. OF ADVT. NO. KKR-……………………..”.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.