Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 for 806 Postman Jobs. Tamilnadu Postal Circle has been released a notification for 806 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 7th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-12-2014 by 11:59 PM
- Last Date to pay Fee: 10-12-2014 11:59 PM
Total No.of Vacancies: 806 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Name of the Division:
1. Vacancies in Postal Division for Postman cadre: 797 Posts
- Anna Road HO: 11 Posts
- Arakkonam Division: 08 Posts
- Chengalpattu Division: 08 Posts
- Chennai City Central Division: 49 Posts
- Chennai City North Division: 61 Posts
- Chennai City South Division: 67 Posts
- Coimbatore Division: 37 Posts
- Cuddalore Division: 27 Posts
- Dindigul Division: 07 Posts
- Erode Division: 13 Posts
- Kanchipuram Division: 15 Posts
- Kanniyakumari Division: 18 Posts
- Karaikudi Division: 08 Posts
- Karur Division: 06 Posts
- Kovilpatti Division: 19 Posts
- Krishnagiri Division: 05 Posts
- Kumbakonam Division: 11 Posts
- Madurai Division: 50 Posts
- Mayiladuthurai Division: 12 Posts
- Nagapattinam Division: 14 Posts
- Namakkal Division: 07 Posts
- Nilgiris Division: 13 Posts
- Pattukottai Division: 10 Posts
- Pollachi Division: 10 Posts
- Pondicherry Division: 14 Posts
- Pudukottai Division: 10 Posts
- Ramanathapuram Division: 14 Posts
- Salem East Division: 21 Posts
- Salem West Division: 13 Posts
- Sivaganga Division: 07 Posts
- Srirangam Division: 11 Posts
- Tambaram Division: 75 Posts
- Thanjavur Division: 18 Posts
- Theni Division: 06 Posts
- Tiruchirappalli Division: 25 Posts
- Tirunelveli Division: 16 Posts
- Tirupattur Division: 08 Posts
- Tirupur Division: 19 Posts
- Tiruvannamalai Division: 13 Posts
- Tuticorin Division: 08 Posts
- Vellore Division: 10 Posts
- Virudhunagar Division: 19 Posts
- Vriddhachalam Division: 04 Posts
2. Vacancies in Railway Mail Services Divisions for Mail Guard Cadre: 09 Posts
- Chennai Sorting Division: 02 Posts
- RMS M Division: 05 Posts
- RMS MA Division: 02 Post
Matriculation from a recognized board or University for Postman Post, Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University for Mail Guard Post.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band-1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000
Age limit should be 18 – 27 years as on 07-12-2014. Check below notification link for age relaxation.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee: The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Mode of Payment: The fees are payable in cash through Post Offices having e-payment facility. The registered applicants should pay the required fee through system generated challan only, within 3 days from the closing date of online registration i.e. 10/12/2014. The applicants have to approach any Post Offices having e-payment facility during working hours, (listed under e-payment link of www.dopchennai.in) and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the candidate has to update the payment detail through website before 23:59 hours of 10/12/2014 for completion of registration process. In case of non-payment of fee, the application registered will not be considered for further process.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply online on or before 7th December 2014 through website www.dopchennai.in.
Follow below steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.dopchennai.in.
- Candidates have to read the advertisement & instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply for Postman” or “Apply for Mail Guard”.
- Fill the details carefully while filling the form.
- Check the details carefully before submitting the form.
- After successful registration, fee challan will be generated.
- Registered candidates have to pay the fee at any post office with E-Payment facility.
- After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details.
- Revisit the website login yourself and update the fee details and submit the form.
- Now take the printout copies of application form.
- Keep a copy of application form & challan form for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online