TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2014-2015 – 1807 Vacancies
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2014-2015 – 1807 Vacancies. Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment for 1807 PG Asst/ Physical Director Vacancies. Teachers Recruitment Board has been released a notification for 1807 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 26th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last date for These Posts: 26-11-2014 by 5:00 PM
- Date of Written Examination: 10-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 1807 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Director Grade-I:
- Tamil: 277 Posts
- English: 209 Posts
- Mathematics: 222 Posts
- Physics: 189 Posts
- Chemistry: 189 Posts
- Botany: 95 Posts
- Zoology: 89 Posts
- History: 198 Posts
- Economics: 177 Posts
- Commerce: 135 Posts
- Physical Director Grade-I: 27 Posts
M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. in the relevant subject with B.Ed., in 10+2+3+2+1 or 10+3+3+2+1 pattern and al the certificates regarding educational qualification should have ben issued prior to the last date for submission of filed-in Application announced in the recruitment notification published by TRB. As per G.O.Ms.No. 361 School Education Department dated 31.12.19 9. Candidates should have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for academic subjects and Languages. For the post of Physical Director-Grade-I, the candidates should have any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree.Al degrees should be from UGC/NCTE recognised Universities only. Candidates who obtained a Degree (UG/PG) after undergoing a course of one year duration are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who obtained any of the required qualification (SSLC, HSC (or) its equivalent, U.G Degree , P.G Degree, B.Ed Degree) simultaneously (i.e. Course of study – same year) are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2015 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQ’s each question caries one marks.The marks allotted to the Main Subject, Educational Methodology and General Knowledge are as follows:
Main Subject – 110
Educational Methodology – 30
General Knowledge – 10
Total – 150
The Aplication Form (OMR format) along with Prospectus can be purchased (from 10.11.2014 to 26.1.2014) in person from the 111Ofice of the Chief Educational Officers of al 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.50/- (Rupe s fi ty only) in cash towards the cost of the Aplication Form and Prospectus
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their filled-in forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned and obtain acknowledgement for the same on or before 26-11-2014 upto 05.00 PM. Candidates have to paste their photographs in the Application form.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 12 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.