UPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 81 Vacancies. UPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 81 Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for 81 Deputy Commissioners, Assistant Directors, Assistant Professor, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Civil Hydrographic Officers, Assistant Foreign Language Examiner, Data Processing Assistant, Director, Assistant Shipping Masters/ Assistant Directors, Deputy Director, Statistical Officers vacancies. UPSC has been released a notification for 229 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 27th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-11-2014
- Last Date for Printing of Online Applications: 28-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs
Total Number of Vacancies: 81 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Commissioners (Horticulture): 02 Posts
- Assistant Directors: 02 Posts
- Assistant Directors (Airworthiness): 19 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chinese): 01 Post
- Assistant Professors (Computer Science): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (English): 01 Post
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer, Grade-II (Aeronautics): 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Chemical): 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Computer Engg/ Information Tech): 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Aeronautical): 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics): 03 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officers (IT/Computer Engineering): 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical): 07 Posts
- Civil Hydrographic Officers: 03 Posts
- Assistant Foreign Language Examiner (AFLE) (Chinese Language): 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
- Director (Ore Dressing): 01 Post
- Assistant Shipping Masters/ Assistant Directors: 03 Posts
- Deputy Director (Technical): 01 Post
- Statistical Officers (Planning/ Statistical): 21 Posts
Master’s degree in Horticulture or Agriculture or Botany with specialization in horticulture or equivalent from recognized university, experience in relevant field, Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University, experience in relevant field, Bachelor’s Degree with Physics or Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized university or equivalent, experience in relevant field, Master’s Degree level in Chinese from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University with 55% marks, should have qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET, Master’s Degree level in Computer Science from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University, should have qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET. Check below notification link for post wise qualification.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 9,300/- to 67,000/-. Please check below notification link for post wise qualification.
Age: 30 years to 50 years. Check below notification for post wise age details and for age relaxation
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net
banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Follow below steps to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Online Recruitment Application (ORa) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the appropriate post & click on the “Apply Now” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration”.
- Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revist the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online[ad 07]