AIIMS Recruitment 2014-2015 – 70 Senior Resident Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2014-2015 – 70 Senior Resident Vacancies. All India Institute of Medical Science Recruitment 2014-2015 for 70 Vacancies. AIIMS has been released a notification for 70 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 20th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date for Send Application: 20-12-2014 by 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 70 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Physiology: 02 Posts
- Biochemistry: 02 Posts
- Pathology/ Lab Med: 04 Posts
- Microbiology: 01 Post
- Pharmacology: 02 Posts
- Forensic Med/ Toxicology: 02 Posts
- Community Med/ Family Medicine: 02 Posts
- Gen. Medicine: 04 Posts
- Paediatrics: 04 Posts
- General Surgery: 02 Posts
- Orthopedics: 06 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 02 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 04 Posts
- E.N.T: 01 Post
- Radio Diagnosis: 04 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: 06 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood bank: 03 Posts
- Radio Therapy: 02 Posts
- Cardiology: 02 Posts
- Neurology: 02 Posts
- Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- Nephrology: 02 Posts
- Medical Oncology/ Haematology: 02 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 02 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 02 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- Psychiatry: 01 Post
Should possess MBBS degree with one year of internship from recognized university/ institute and A postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute, with DM/MCH in related super specialty.
Pay or Salary: Rs.15,600-39,100+ 6,600 GP+NPA. NPA is not applicable to non medical candidates.
Upper age limit will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years, for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/-
Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Raipur through DD only payable at Raipur to be submitted with the application. The Application fees will be non refundable.
Selection Procedure: MCQ based written Examination / Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their applications clearly superscribing in the envelope “Application for the Post of Senior Resident, Department of ______________________” by Speed post/Registered AD to the “Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G. E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099 so as to reach by 20-12-2014, 5:00 PM”.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.