Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 for 482 Jobs
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 for 482 Jobs. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment for 482 Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II, Office Assistant Vacancies. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has been released a notification for 482 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24th December 2014 to 8th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-01-2015
Starting Date to Pay Applcation Fee: 24-12-2014
Last Date to Pay Applcation Fee: 08-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 482 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale-II(General Banking Officer): 51 Posts
- Officer Scale-II(Law): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-II(Treasury Manager): 01 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 128 Posts
- Office Assistant(Multipurpose): 300 Posts
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State (TELUGU) / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II).
Pay or Salary:
- Officer Scale – II: Rs. 41768/- approx. Per month
- Officer Scale – I: Rs. 31363/- approx. per month
- Office Asst. (M): Rs. 15573/- approx. per month
- Officers: Rs. 40/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, Rs.150/- for all others
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 40/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates, Rs.150/- for all others
The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs.40/-.Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website www.apgb.in or by NEFT from any other Bank Branches to the account of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apgb.in from 24th December 2014 to 08-01-2015. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.