AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 for 105 Postal Jobs
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 for 105 Postal Jobs. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment for 105 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. AP Postal Circle has been released a notification for 105 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 19th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Send Application: 19-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 105 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 57 Posts
- Postman: 38 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10 Posts
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from recognised University/Board of School Education Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams), Should have studied local language of the State of A.P. Postal Circle or Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation or equivalent.
Postman: A Pass in Matriculation /ITI or equivalent from a recognised Board/University.
Multi Tasking Staff: A Pass in Matriculation /ITI or equivalent from a recognised Board/University.
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 18 to 27 years as on 19-01-2015, Age relaxation for SC/ST- Ten years and for others Five years
Postman/ Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years as on 19-01-2015, Age relaxation for SC/ST- Ten years and for others Five years
Check below notification for age relaxation as per govt rules.
Pay or Salary:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400+ admissible allowance
- Postman: Rs. 5200 -20200 + grade pay Rs.2000 + admissible allowance
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.5200 – 20200 + grade Pay Rs.1800+ admissible allowance
All the Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) and it should be deposited/ paid in any Post Office in A.P. Postal Circle and submit original receipt along with application. Candidate has to check carefully whether name of candidate and the purpose of credit is clearly printed on the receipt. Details of fee paid must be noted in the space provided in the application and original receipt to be pasted in the space provided. In case of candidates residing outside A.P Postal Circle candidates have to enclose an Indian Postal Order of value of Rs 400/- in favour of Chief Postmaster General, A.P. Circle, Hyderabad-500001.
Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification and subject to fulfilment of other prescribed conditions.
How to Apply:
The application in the form attached to this prospectus, completed in all respect may be sent to the Chief Postmaster General ( Rectt. & Wlf. Section), A.P. Circle, Dak Sadan, Hyderabad-500001. The application along with attested copies of requisite certificates should reach on or before 19th January 2015
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.