Assam Police Recruitment 2015 for 6748 AB Constable Posts
Assam Police Recruitment 2015 for 6748 AB Constable Posts. Assam Police has been released a notification for 6748 Armed Branch Constable jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 26th December 2014 to 25th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Assam Police Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 6748 Posts
Name of the Posts:
District wise Posts in Assam:
- Dhubri – 428
- Goalpara – 221
- Bongaigaon- 162
- Barpeta – 372
- Nalbari – 169
- Darrang – 199
- Sonitpur – 391
- Kamrup(M) – 238
- Kamrup(R) – 332
- Morigaon – 210
- Nagaon – 620
- Karbi Anglong – 146
- Hamren – 66
- Dima Hasao – 47
- Tinsukia – 289
- Dibrugarh – 292
- Cachar – 381
- Karimganj – 270
- Hailakandi – 145
- Chirang – 106
- Kokrajhar – 185
- Lakhimpur- 229
- Golaghat – 232
- Udalguri – 183
- Dhemaji – 150
- Jorhat – 240
- Baksa – 209
- Sivasagar – 236
HSLC or Class X passed from a recognized Board.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 5200-20,200/-, Grade pay Rs. 2200/-per month, plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
18 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2014 (that is, the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.1996 and after 01.01.1989). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H) and 3 years in respect of trained Home Guards who have served for a period of 3(three) years or more.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET), Written Test. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity to be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Selection Board, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests. Marks for PET will be awarded for the PETs in the manner given in notification.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants are required to apply online from 26th December 2014 to 25th January 2015 through website http://www.assampolice.gov.in/police_recruitment/. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. Check below notification for detailed information about educational qualification, age and more.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.