BHEL Recruitment 2015 for 670 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
BHEL Recruitment 2015 for 670 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment for 670 ITI Trade Apprentice(Electrician, Fitter, Machinist Composite, Welder, Turner, Computer, Draftsman, Electronic Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Machinist Grinder, Mason, Painter) Vacancies. BHEL has been released a notification for 670 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 5th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BHEL Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply On-line: 05-01-2015
Last Date to Receive Copy of Acknowledgement Slip: 12-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 670 Posts
Name of the Posts:
ITI Trade Apprentice:
- Electrician: 140 posts
- Fitter: 196 posts
- Machinist Composite: 93 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 98 posts
- Turner: 48 posts
- Computer (COPA/ PASAA): 33 posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic): 14 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 12 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 15 posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 posts
- Mason: 05 posts
- Painter (General): 06 posts
Minimum 10th class, ITI in relevant trade from NCVT with first class & 01 year work experience.
Minimum age should be 14 years & maximum age should be 25 years as on 31-03-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply Online on or before 5th January 2015 till Midnight through the website www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html and send their copy of Online Acknowledgment slip along with self attested copies of documents of Proof of Date of Birth/ High School mark sheet/ certificate, Educational qualification mark sheet/ certificates, ITI/ NTC certificate (including mark sheets), Madhya Pradesh Domicile certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable), Disability certificate from District Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped), Copy of medical token for wards (son/ daughter/ spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Diseased) so as to reach Post Box No-35, Post Office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462 022 (M.P.) on or before 12th January 2015. Candidates have to write “Application for I.T.I. Apprentice 2015-16″ on top of the envelope.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying Online candidates have to scan their Photograph.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Log on through the website “www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html”.
- Select the appropriate Post.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “New Applicants”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned photograph.
- Submit the form and you may get system generated acknowledge number.
- Login by using acknowledge number and date of birth.
- Take 2 printout copies of application form.
- Send a copy of application form along with relevant documents to concerned address.
- Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.