BOI Recruitment 2014-2015 for 40 Sub Staff Vacancies
BOI Recruitment 2014-2015 for 40 Sub Staff Vacancies. Bank of India Recruitment for 40 Sepoy (Sub Staff) Vacancies. BOI has been released a notification for 40 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 13th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BOI Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply: 13-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 40 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Sepoy (Sub Staff): 40 Posts
Educational Qualification: SSC (Std 10th passed), working knowledge of Marathi, Hindi & English.
Age limit should be 18 – 26 years as on 07-05-2012. Check below notification for age relaxation as per the rules of BOI.
How to Apply:
candidates can send applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of employment exchange registration card if registered, school leaving certificate, caste certificate, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, medical board certificate regarding physical disability etc & other relevant documents from 01-12-2014 to 13-12-2014 to the Post Box No:87. Alibag GPO, Alibag 402201. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Sepoy” in Bold letters on the envelope.
About Bank of India:
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
The Bank has 4545 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 50 Zonal Offices. There are 54 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
The Bank came out with its maiden public issue in 1997 and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.