CGH Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 for 73 Medical Posts
CGH Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 for 73 Medical Posts. Cantonment General Hospital, Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment for 73 Specialist Grade, Senior Resident, Nurse, Lab Assistant and other Vacancies. CGH Delhi has been released a notification for 73 jobs or vacancies in Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walkin interview on 24th December 2014 by 5:30 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CGH Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 24-12-2014 by 5:30 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 73 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Gd-III: 06 Posts
- Senior Resident Doctors: 22 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- Nursing Orderly: 15 Posts
- Lab Asstt: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Posts
- OT Asstt: 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 01 Posts
- Dental Hygienist: 01 Posts
- Lab Technician: 03 Posts
Specialist Gd-III: PG Degree/DNB/Diploma from a recognized university in the concerned specialty.
Senior Resident Doctors: PG Degree/DNB/Diploma from a recognized university in the concerned specialty.
Staff Nurse: Matriculation or its equivalent qualification. “A” grade certificate in nursing from a recognized Institution with midwifery certificate registered with nursing council. Should be able to speak/understand Hindi.
Nursing Orderly: 10th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. First Aid valid certificate issued by a recognized institute/department.
Lab Asstt: Matriculation/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (10+2) with science. Diploma in medical laboratory techniques from a recognized institution. OR 10+2 vocational course in MLT from school recognized by state government.
Pharmacist: Bachelor of pharmacy course from a recognized Institution or Candidates with 10+2 in science with Biology, Chemistry & Physics with recognized board with approved diploma in pharmacy from an Institution recognized by the Pharmacy council of India and must have registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
OT Asstt: Matriculation/Higher Secondary (10+2) with science from recognized Institution/Board. Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognized Institution.
Physiotherapist: B.Sc./Pre-Medical/Higher Secondary with science and diploma in Physiotherapy from recognized institution.
Dental Hygienist: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university/Board. Dental hygienist certificate from recognized institution. Should be registered as a Dental hygienist.
Lab Technician: B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology).
Pay or Salary:
- Specialist Gd-III: Rs.72,400/-
- Senior Resident Doctors: Rs.72,400/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 39,530/-
- Nursing Orderly: Rs.19,290/-
- Lab Asstt: Rs.22,780/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.23,730/-
- OT Asstt: Rs.23,730/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs.36,770/-
- Dental Hygienist: Rs.22,780/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.23,730/-
- Specialist Gd-III: Not exceeding 45 years.
- Senior Resident Doctors: Not exceeding 33 years.
- Staff Nurse: 18-25 Years
- Nursing Orderly: 18-25 Years
- Lab Asstt: 18-25 Years
- Pharmacist: 18-25 Years
- OT Asstt: 18-25 Years
- Physiotherapist: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Dental Hygienist: 18-25 Years
- Lab Technician: 18-25 Years
How to Apply:
Application complete in all respects, as per prescribed format given here-in-after and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Cantonment Board, should reach at the office of the Cantonment Board, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt.-110010, by registered/speed post along with two self-addressed envelopes latest by 24/12/2014 upto 1730 hrs. Applicant must attach two latest passport size photographs indicated his/her name on back side. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in bold letters with the post applied for and reservation category viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR as applicable as follow: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………………….. & CATEGORY……………………..
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.