Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2015 – 29 Medical Officer, Manager Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2015 – 29 Medical Officer, Manager Posts. Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment for 29 Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Medical Officer Vacancies. Cochin Shipyard Limited has been released a notification for 29 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12th January 2015 for Phase-I Registratin, 20th January 2015 for Phase-II Registration. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Commencement of Online Application: 17 December 2014
Last Date of Phase I registration of Online Application: 12 January 2015
Last Date of Remittance of Application fees in SBI: 16 January 2015
Last Date of Final Submission (Phase II) of Online Application: 20 January 2015
Last Date of receipt of Online Application Print out (Confirmation Page), self-attested copies of certificates and Challan (in
original) by post: 27 January 2015 or Ten (10) days from the date of publication of vacancy notification in the Employment News.
Total Number of Vacancies: 29 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant General Manager(E-5 Grade): 17 Posts
- Senior Manager(E-4 Grade): 11 Posts
- Medical Officer(E-2 Grade): 01 Posts
Assistant General Manager(E-5 Grade): Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University and pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India for Finance Post. Master Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in HR /Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialisation in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or equivalent, with a minimum of 60% marks for HR Post. Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University for Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Naval Architect Posts.
Senior Manager(E-4 Grade): Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University for Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Naval Architect Posts. Degree from a recognized University with 60% of marks and LLB Degree from a Bar Council recognized university or Institute. Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences preferred. Adequate knowledge of Malayalam for Legal officer Post.
Medical Officer(E-2 Grade): MBBS Degree from a recognized University and valid registration in Indian Medical Council or approved Medical Councils of the States. Adequate knowledge
Pay or Salary:
- Assistant General Manager(E-5 Grade): Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Senior Manager(E-4 Grade): Rs. 29100-545000/-
- Medical Officer(E-2 Grade): Rs. 20600-46500/-
The upper age limit prescribed for all posts shall be as on 30 Nov 2014. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities. Age relaxation of five years applicable for candidates who have been domicile of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen will be as per Government of India guidelines. However, in no case age shall exceed 58 years.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- In case of Open and OBC candidates, Application fee of Rs. 560/-(Non refundable, including bank charges Rs. 60/-) should be remitted only by way of the Challan generated online at the end of Phase I. No other mode of payment i.e. Cheque/Demand Draft/Postal Orders/Cash etc will be accepted.
For all the posts, selection process will be held at Kochi. The method of selection will be through a Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through online only through website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/career.html and application once submitted shall be final. Candidates should not submit more than one application for same post. Candidates should have a unique mobile number for applying to the posts. Candidates should read the General Instructions given at the top of the page before filling the online application. The website will remain functional for the purpose from 17 December 2014 to 20 January 2015. The Last date for submission of applications through online is 20 January 2015. After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Confirmation Page with unique Registration Number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the bottom of Confirmation Page and send the same by post along with the Challan (in original) and self-attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, to The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi – 682015. The envelope containing the print out of the Confirmation Page, self-attested copies of certificates and Challan (in original) should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ……………………(Post name) & Registration No. ……………..”.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.