DMRC Recruitment 2015 for 189 Asst.Manager, Jr.Engineer and Other
DMRC Recruitment 2015 for 189 Asst.Manager, Jr.Engineer and Other. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment for 189 Asstt. Manager, Asstt. Programmer, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Legal Assistant Vacancies. DMRC has been released a notification for 189 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 9th January 2015 upto 11:59 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
DMRC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-01-2015 till 11:59 PM
Last Date to Pay Fee: 09-01-2015 till 11:59 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 189 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical: 11 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/S&T: 05 PostsAsstt. Manager/HR: 04 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Finance: 06 PostsAsstt. Manager/IT: 02 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Operations: 05 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Fire: 02 Posts
- Asstt.Company Secretary: 01 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Corporate Communication: 01 Posts
- Asstt. Programmer: 28 Posts
- Stenographer: 25 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil): 50 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Electrical): 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom): 27 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics) respectively from a Govt. recognized university /Institute., with a valid GATE score in 2014 for Asstt. Manager/Electrical, Asstt. Manager/S&T. 02 (Two) year full time MBA or equivalent -with minimum 60% marks with specialization in HR from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred for Asstt. Manager/HR post, CA with a minimum of 50% marks and with work experience of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred for Asstt. Manager/Finance post, Masters degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Masters of Technology (with specialization in Computer Application) or BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Information Science/Technology with minimum 60% marks from a Govt. recognized University/Institute for Asstt. Manager/IT post. Check below notification for remaining post wise qualifications.
18 to 28 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.7.1986 and not later than 1.7.1996. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rules, Check below notification for age relaxation and post wise age details.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 10170-46500/-. Check below notification for post wise salary details in detail.
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of ` 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ` 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
- Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
for all posts notified under part-I of Section-A The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by
Medical Examination in Executive/Technical category.
for all posts notified under part-II of Section-A
The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by
Medical Examination in Executive/Technical or non technical category as mentioned against each post.4 of 6
The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Skill Test, Personal Interview followed by Medical
Examination as mentioned against each post.
The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as
mentioned against each post
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only on or before 9th December 2015 by 11:59 PM.
Click Here for Notification and to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.