Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 for 60 TGC-121
Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 for 60 TGC-121. Indian Army Recruitment for 60 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/Electrical, Electronics, Automobile /Workshop, Chemical Engg and Other Engineering Graduate Vacancies. Indian Army has been released a notification for 60 jobs or vacancies in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 1st December 2014 10:00 AM to 31st December 2014 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2014 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2014 by 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 60 Posts
Name of the Posts:
121st Technical Graduate Course(TGC-121):
- Civil: 15 Posts
- Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 5 Posts
- Automobile /Workshop Technology: 1 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics: 1 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/InfoTech/M.Sc (Computer Sc): 5 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite
- Communication: 8 Posts
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: 5 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 2 Posts
- Architecture/Building construction Technology : 2 Posts
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg: 2 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 1 Posts
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg: 1 Posts
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 2 Posts
Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted for training at IMA on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
Pay or Salary:
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs. 15,600/ – as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate. For details of pay and allowances and facilities visit website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 95 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
Cost of Training:
How to Apply:
Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
- SIRD Manipur Recruitment 2020 | 81 Lecturer, Section Officer, LDC & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 87 Civil Judge Vacancies @hc.ts.nic.in
- TRLM Recruitment 2020 | 99 State Mission Manager, Programme Manager & Other Posts | Apply Online @trlm.tripura.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.