Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 – Army Education Corps
Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 – Army Education Corps. Indian Army Recruitment for 2014-2015 for 20 Army Education Corps Vacancies . Indian Army has been released a notification for 20 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 1st December 2014 10:00 AM to 31st December 2014 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2014 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date to to Apply Online: 31-12-2014 by 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 20 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Army Education Corps:
- MA: 10 Posts
- M.Sc: 06 Posts
- Foreign language: 04 Posts
Only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree MA/M.Sc in the following subjects /M.Com/MCA/MBA with 1st or 2nd Division.
Pay or Salary:
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate. For details of pay and allowances and facilities visit website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
23 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 92 (both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
Cost of Training:
The entire cost of training is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 8135/ -per week for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy.
How to Apply:
Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.