Instrumentation Limited Kerala Recruitment 2015 for Trainee Vacancies
Instrumentation Limited Kerala Recruitment 2015 for Trainee Vacancies. Instrumentation Limited Kerala Recruitment for 13 Legal Asst. Trainee, Diploma trainee, ITI Trainee Vacancies. Instrumentation Limited Kerala has been released a notification for 13 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply within 20 days (from the publication of this advertisement) by downloading the prescribed format given and complete details on before 08-01-2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Instrumentation Limited Kerala Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for submission of application : 08-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 13 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Legal Assistant Trainee – 01 post
- Diploma trainee – 03 posts (Mechanical -01, Instrument technology-01, Electronics and instrumentation -01 post)
- ITI Trainee -09 posts (Fitter -02, Turner/Mechinist-04, Electrician-01, Electronic Mechanic -01 and Painter (Gen)-01 )
Legal Assistant Trainee – should be graduate in law from a recognized university with 5 years combined experience in dealing with industrial disputes, Labour laws, Labour and tribunal court cases.
Diploma trainee – Diploma holders from any of the disciplines of Mechanical instrument technology and electronics and instrumentation with 3 years in a precision light engineering industry preferably in a control value manufacturing industry.
ITI Trainee – Matriculate with NAC in the trade of fitter, turner/ Mechanist, Electrician, electronic mechanic and painter general with 5 years experience in fitting assembling testing turning milling grinding electrical and painting jobs in a precision light engineering industry.
35 years as on 01-11-2014. SC/ST/OBC/PH/ Ex- service man candidates will be given reservation and age relaxation as per Govt. directives (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years of OBC)
Pay or Salary:
Selected candidates will be required to undergo training for a period of 1 year at a stipend of Rs. 9000/- Per month for S.NO. 1, Rs.7000/- per month S.No.2 and Rs. 6000/- per month for S.nO. 3.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply within 20 days (from the publication of this advertisement) by downloading the prescribed format given and complete details and attested copies of all testimonials etc to the Sr. officer (P&A) instrumentation limited kanjikode west-678623, Palakkad, kerala. Candidate applying for the above post should enclose an application fee of Rs. 50/- through non refundable Demand Draft/ indian postal order in favour of M/S instrumentation limited payable at Palakkad. The last date for receipt of completed application form is 08-01-2015
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.