IOCL Recruitment 2015 for Engineering Asst, Technical Attendants
IOCL Recruitment 2015 for Engineering Asst, Technical Attendants. Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment for 8 Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Vacancies. IOCL has been released a notification for 8 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 9th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IOCL Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 09-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Engineering Assistant(Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Engineering Assistant(Electrical): 02 Posts
- Technical Attendant: 04 Posts
Engineering Assistant(Mechanical): 3 years Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ST/OBC candidates and pass class for SC candidates.
Engineering Assistant(Electrical): 3 years Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ST/OBC candidates and pass class for SC candidates.
Technical Attendant: Matric/10th Pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute (Provisional Trade
Certificate or National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT is necessary) in any of the given disciplines in notification.
Pay or Salary:
Engineering Assistant(Mechanical): Rs. 11900-32000/-
Engineering Assistant(Electrical): Rs. 11900-32000/-
Technical Attendant: Rs. 10500-24500/-
Age: Between 18 to 26 years as on 31.12.2014. Check notification for relaxation.
Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One hundred only) through crossed Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD. – PIPELINES DIVISION payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch (Branch Code No. 8706) should be enclosed along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any reference to the applicant.
The selection procedure will comprise Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical and Electrical discipline) and Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Personal Interview for Technical Attendant-I. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test would be called for Personal Interview and Trade / Physical Fitness Test. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
How to Apply:
Application along with fee (wherever applicable) should be sent ONLY BY ORDINARY POST in the prescribed format super-scribing on the envelope – NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR __________________TO SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, NORTHERN REGION PIPELINES, P.O. BOX No. 47, G.P.O. PANIPAT-132103 so as to reach by 9th January 2015.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.