KPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 for 359 Engineer Posts
KPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 for 359 Engineer Posts. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment for 359 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor Vacancies. KPCL has been released a notification for 359 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 22nd December 2014 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 359 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Hyderabad Karnataka region (Local Cadre): 222 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 12 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 36 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 39 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): 12 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Systems): 05 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 07 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 26 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 34 posts
- Chemist: 21 posts
- Chemical Supervisor: 30 posts
2. Other than Hyd-Kar Region (Non Local Cadre): 137 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 25 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 40 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 24 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): 09 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Systems): 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 08 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 11 posts
- Chemist: 06 posts
- Chemical Supervisor: 09 posts
Degree or equivalent qualification in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Computer Science Engineering, Three years Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Master Degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry from a recognized University, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University. Check the notification for “Non Local Cadre” posts qualifications.
18 – 40 years for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates, 18 – 38 years for OBC candidates, 18 – 35 years for General Merit candidates, 18 – 45 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates as on 22-12-2014.
Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates) through any Post Office. In addition to prescribed Application Fee an additional amount of Rs.12/- will have to be added as service charges of Postal department. Challan is available in the prescribed fomat or KPCL website and the same can be downloaded. There is No fee for Ex-servicemen or children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action and Persons with Disability candidates.
Selection will be made in basis of merit in each category only on the basis of marks secured in the written test.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online through the website www.karnatakapower.com on or before 22-12-2014 up to 5:00 PM.
Follow Below Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online, candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Log on through the website www.karnatakapower.com.
- Click on the Recruitment of Engineers, Chemists and Chemical Superviosors.
- Read the notification carefully and fill the application form.
- After filling necessary data submit the application form.
- Online application once submitted cannot be opened again for any corrections/ alteration.
- Upon submission, applicants will be provided with an online acknowledgment with unique registration number.
- Take printout copy of application form and keep it for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.