Municipal Corporation of Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 330 Vacancies
Municipal Corporation of Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 330 Vacancies. Municipal Corporation of Delhi Recruitment for 330 A Grade Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Statistical Clerk, Dental Surgeon Vacancies. Municipal Corporation of Delhi has been released a notification for 330 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31st December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 330 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- A Grade Staff Nurse: 21 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 67 Posts
- Dental Surgeon: 03 Posts
- Dental Hygienist: 09 Posts
- ECG Technician: 03 Posts
- Specialist Gynecology: 04 Posts
- Public Health Nurse: 09 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 02 Posts
- Masalchi: 12 Posts
- Specialist-Medicine: 03 Posts
- Refractionist: 01 Posts
- Specialist Ophthalmology: 07 Posts
- Specialist Anesthetist: 04 Posts
- Specialist ENT: 03 Posts
- X-Ray Assistant: 05 Posts
- Ambulance Cleaner: 08 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer-II: 37 Posts
- Pharmacist: 45 Posts
- Statistical Clerk: 05 Posts
- Ward Boy: 68 Posts
- Specialist Pediatrics: 08 Posts
- Specialist Chest: 01 Posts
Candidate should have done Matric pass from a recognized university/Board/School or equivalent, ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife from a recognized Institute, Registered with Nursing Council as ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwifefor A Grade Staff Nurse post. Matric pass from a recognized university/Board/School or equivalent, Qualified Midwife registered with Nursing Council of India as Auxilliary Nurse/Midwife, Professional experience in Government or Semi Government Hospitals, Nursing Home or Welfare Centre for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife post. A degree in Dentistry included in Part-I or Part-II OF THE Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948; Should be registered with a Dental Council for Dental Surgeon post. Matriculation pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent , Diploma/Certificate in Dental Hygienist Course from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent, Registration with a State Dental Council for Dental Hygienist post. Matric pass with Science subject from a recognized university/Board/School or equivalent, Certificate in Electronics from ITI or any other recognized Institution for ECG Technician post. Please check below notification link for remaining post wise qualification details.
Age limit will be 18 to 45 years as on 31-12-2014. Check below notification link for post wise age details and age relaxation in detail format.
- That, the eligibility conditions as regards age and educational/professional qualifications are fully met before the online application is submitted;
- That the E-mail Id. And the mobile telephone number are furnished in the application form;
- That a Scanned photograph ( J.P.G format) is up-loaded in the application for; and
- That, a print out of the filled in application is taken immediately on submission and kept in safe custody- this needs to be produced, if called for interview.
The candidates, after submitting the application will bear in mind:
- That, the MCD reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of the pre-determined criteria which may be higher than the minimum qualification prescribed.
- That, all efforts will be made by the MCD to inform the short listed candidates of the details of interview by SMS or on E-mail. The Information will also be put on website within fifteen days from the last date of submission of the application and that no postal intimation will be given.
- That, at the time of interview, a print out of the application as filled on on-line will have to be produced along with all original certificates at the time of interview.
- That, the MCD reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and change in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply online through the website on or before 31 December 2014. print out of the filled in application is taken immediately on submission and kept in safe custody- this needs to be produced, if called for interview.
Click Here for Notification and to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.