NABARD Recruitment 2015 for 128 Managers, Asst Managers
NABARD Recruitment 2015 for 128 Managers, Asst Managers. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment for 128 Managers, Assistant Managers Vacancies. NABARD has been released a notification for 128 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 15th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NABARD Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2015
Last Date to take Printout of Application: 30-01-2015
Last Date to Pay Fee: 15-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 128 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Managers in RDBS: 100 Posts
- Assistant Managers in Rajbhasha Service: 09 Posts
- Assistant Managers in Legal Service : 03 Posts
- Assistant Managers in Protocol & Security Service: 10 Posts
- Managers in RDBS: 06 Posts
Assistant Managers in RDBS: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years
Assistant Managers in Rajbhasha Service: Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (ii) Second Class Master’s
Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (iii) Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree); OR (iv) Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
Assistant Managers in Legal Service: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or
equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years OR LLM degree with a minimum of 45% or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
Assistant Managers in Protocol & Security Service: He / She will be responsible for (i) Watch and Ward arrangements as to internal security, passages, entry and exit points, surveillance through CCTV, monitoring, recording etc. in the Bank’s Office Buildings, (ii) Protocol duties, (iii) Maintenance/Security of Bank’s properties and (iv) Control over the staff deployed for the purpose.
Managers in RDBS: A first class Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years
Age limit should be between 21 & 30 years for Asst Manager (Gr-A) & Manager (Gr-B), 25 & 40 years for Asst Manager (Gr-A) in Protocol and Security Service as on 30-11-2014. Check below notification for Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- For SC/ ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- For all Grade ‘A’: Rs.750/-
- For Grade ‘B’: Rs.850/-
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org on or before 15th January 2015. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview. Check below notification for more details for how to apply and remaining.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.