NJA Recruitment 2015 for 12 Librarian and other Vacancies
NJA Recruitment 2015 for 12 Librarian and other Vacancies. National Judicial Academy Recruitment for 12 Deputy Librarian ,Research Fellow, Computer System Administrator, Assistant Maintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer, Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant Vacancies. MBGB has been released a notification for 12 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 23rd December 2014 to 31st January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NJA Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting date for submission of application: 23-12-2014
Last date for submission of application: 31-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Librarian – 01 Post
- Research Fellow – 06 Posts
- Computer System Administrator – 01 Post
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer – 01 Post
- Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
Deputy Librarian: Masters degree in Library Science from a recognized university. Must have overall working experience of at least 10 years managing a large national level institute, out of which minimum 05 years of working experience in the law library of a nationally reputed law academy or university or institute in the capacity and grade of assistant Librarian. Should posses sound knowledge of application of IT in the Law Library, digital law library resources and their efficient dissemination. Sound in oral and written communication in English.
Research Fellow: LL.B. with good academic record with 5 years of experience as a Judicial Officer or in teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/University OR An outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge. (Period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose).
Computer System Administrator: MCA or B.Tech or Master Degree in Computers with 2 years experience in relevant field.
Assistant Maintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer: Degree in Electrical/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience of maintenance work in any organisation. Knowledge of Computer application and proficiency in English language is desirable
Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant: Degree/ Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical / Civil/Mechanical/Air-conditioning Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. Experience – Two years experience in similar nature of service. Desirable Experience : in managing Guest House/ Hostels and Hotel
Age: Candidate age should be between 18- 56 years
Pay or Salary:
- Deputy Librarian – Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/Month
- Research Fellow – Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/Month
- Computer System Administrator – Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/Month
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer – Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/Month
- Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant – Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/Month
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post, so as to reach in the office of the Registrar (Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 31.01.2015.
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.