Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014-2015 for Executives and Other
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014-2015 for Executives and Other. Prasar Bharati has been released a notification for 15 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 26 December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Applications: 26-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Post Production Assistant: 04 Posts
- Creative Editor(Graphics): 03 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Posts
- Archival Assistant: 01 Posts
- Content Executive: 02 Posts
- Broadcast Executive: 01 Posts
- Intern(Post Production Assistant): 02 Posts
- Makeup Assistant: 01 Posts
Post Production Assistant: Professional Diploma in film and video editing with 2 years experience
Creative Editor(Graphics): Professional training and Degree/Diploma in relevant Field, expertise in adobe after effects, 3D max, Photoshop, 3d Graphics editing.
Library Assistant: Graduate with diploma in Library science or graduate with 2 years of exp in computer archival system.
Archival Assistant: Graduate with diploma in Library science/Journalism or graduate with 2 years of exp in computer archival system/Library.
Content Executive: PG Diploma with 1 year experience in relevant field.
Broadcast Executive: Graduate with professional diploma in Radio/TV Production with 3 years experience.
Intern(Post Production Assistant): Professional Diploma in film and video editing.
Makeup Assistant: Diploma in makeup with 2 years experience of working in professional parlor
Pay or Salary:
- Post Production Assistant: Rs.25,000/-
- Creative Editor(Graphics): Rs.41,000/-
- Library Assistant: Rs.17,000/-
- Archival Assistant: Rs.17,000/-
- Content Executive: Rs.20,000/-
- Broadcast Executive: Rs.20,000/-
- Intern(Post Production Assistant): Rs.20,000/-
- Makeup Assistant: Rs.13,000/-
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can send their detailed Bio-Data in the prescribed proforma to “Deputy Director Administration(sco), Room No.109, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001″ by speed post clearly indicating “Application for the Position of____________for DD-India(International) Channel” on or before 26th December 2014.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.