Rajasthan and Central Cooperative Banks Recruitment 2015 for 613 Vacancies
Rajasthan and Central Cooperative Banks Recruitment 2015 for 613 Vacancies. Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Ltd and Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment in Rajasthan Institute of Cooperative Education and Management(RICEM) for 613 Sr. Manager, Manager, Banking Assistant, Computer Programmer Vacancies. Rajasthan and Central Cooperative Bank has been released a notification for 613 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16th December 2014 to 31 December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Rajasthan and Central Cooperative Banks Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Dates for Applying Online: 16-12-2014 to 31-12-2014
Payment of Fees online: 16-12-2014 to 31-12-2014
Online Examination Dates: February and/or March 2015 (Tentative)
Total Number of Vacancies: 613 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Ltd:
- Sr. Manager: 06 Posts
- Manager: 21 Posts
- Banking Assistant: 33 Posts
Central Cooperative Bank:
- Manager: 97 Posts
- Banking Assistant: 439 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 17 Posts
Sr. Manager: An MBA degree from any university recognized by Government of India or Graduation in any subject with two years Post Graduate Diploma in Buisness Management or equivalent degree of these, approved by Government of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential.
Manager: A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential.
Computer Programmer: B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT) OR One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) in Computer with M. Sc OR A Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Science/Maths/Statistics from any recognised University/Board with a Diploma (Three Year) in Computer Engineering.
Banking Assistant: A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential.
Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 33 years (as on 1.01.2015). Candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1982 and not later than 01/01/1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply., Check below notification for age relaxation.
Pay or Salary:
- Sr. Manager: Rs.15,000/- monthly
- Manager: Rs.11,100/- monthly
- Computer Programmer: Rs.11,100/- monthly
- Banking Assistant: Rs.6,100/- monthly
- Sr. Manager: Rs. 800/- (For SC/ST Rs. 400/-)
- Manager: Rs. 700/- (For SC/ST Rs. 350/-)
- Computer Programmer: Rs. 700/- (For SC/ST Rs. 350/-)
- Banking Assistant: Rs. 600/- (For SC/ST Rs. 300/-)
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.ricem.org/ only From 16th December 2014 to 31 December 2014.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.