RBI Recruitment 2015 for 38 Junior Engineer Posts
RBI Recruitment 2015 for 38 Junior Engineer Posts. Reserve Bank of india Recruitment for 38 Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)Vacancies. RBI has been released a notification for 38 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29th December 2014 to 17th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
RBI Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Starting date for online application: 29-12-2014
- Last date for online application: 17-01-2015
- Last Date to Pay Fee Online: 17-01-2015
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 04-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 38 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Applicant age Between 20 and 30 years as on 29-12-2014. Candidates born not earlier than 30/12/1984 and not later than 29/12/1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Pay or Salary:
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 12,370/‐ per month (i.e. Rs.8,040/‐ plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of Rs.8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs.32,782/‐. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
Rs.50/‐ for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) and Rs.450 /‐ for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Selection Procedure: written examination
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 29.12.2014 to 17.01.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. For details go to RBI website www.rbi.org.in
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.