SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2015 for 132 Posts
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2015 for 132 Posts. SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment for 132 Attendant- cum-Technician Trainee Vacancies. SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant has been released a notification for 132 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19th December 2014 to 15th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Starting date for submitting applications : 19-12-2014
- Closing date for submitting applications : 15-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 132 posts
Name of the Post:
- Attendant cum Technician Trainee
Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated steel plant as on 15-01-2015.
28 years As on 01-12-2014 . Relaxation in Upper Age Limit – Relaxable by 5 years , 5 years & 3 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST & OBC (Non-creamy layer) respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Relaxation in age to Persons with Disabilities and Ex-Serviceman shall be as per Government directives.
Pay or Salary: S1 Regular Grade – Rs 15830 – 22150/-
General , OBC – Rs. 150/- , Locally Displaced Person – Rs 50/-( Only processing fee) & SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fees.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview. Information for Written test and Interview will be provided on our website “ www.sail.co.in “
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with us). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite qualification at the time of applying.
- Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs. 150/- (Non-refundable) for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee as application and processing fee for General/OBC candidates. Local Displaced Persons to possess Pay in Slip of Rs. 50/- (Non-refundable) only as processing fee. The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
Related Government Jobs:
Air India Limited Recruitment 2015 for 61 Cabin Crew Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.