SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 558 Attendant, Operator cum Technician Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 558 Attendant, Operator cum Technician Posts. Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Recruitment for 558 Attendant, Operator cum Technician Vacancies. SAIL has been released a notification for 558 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29th December 2014 to 28th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SAIL Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting date for online application: 29-12-2014
Last date for online application: 28-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 558 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – 119 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – 439 posts
Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): ITI holders -Matriculation with ITI from Govt. recognized institution in the following trades: Fitter for ACT-Fitter, Electrician for ACT-Electrician, Welder for ACT-Welder, Instrument Mechanic for ACTInstrument Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic for ACT-Diesel Mechanic, Turner for ACT-Turner and Machinist for ACT-Machinist. For HVD Trade- Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having one year experience in Operation of any Heavy Vehicle as on 01.12.2014.
Operator cum Technician (Trainee): Diploma holders- Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute in the following disciplines: – Metallurgy for OCT- Metallurgy, Electrical for OCTElectrical, Mechanical for OCT-Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics for OCT – Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/Electronics and Civil for OCT – Civil.
Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 01.12.2014. For the post of Attendant cum Technician (Trainee), relaxation in age up to 40 years as on 01.12.2014 shall be admissible to ex-Trade Apprentices of Bhilai Steel Plant who have passed AITT (68 to 75 batch) up to the year 2001.
Pay or Salary:
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs. 8600 – 10000/-
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs. 10700 – 12200/-
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs. 50/- for Departmental candidates
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs. 250/- for OBC and Rs. 50/- for Departmental candidates
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.